Visit our Facebook Page! Graettinger Terril Ffa
Congratulations to the following Senior FFA students who will receive their State FFA Degrees in April:
The State FFA Degree is given to the top members of a State FFA Association.
To receive a State FFA Degree, members must meet the following requirements:
- Received a Chapter FFA Degree.
- Have been an active FFA member for at least two years (24 months) at the time of receiving the State FFA Degree
- Have completed at least 2 years (360 hours) of systematic school instruction in agricultural education at our above the ninth grade level, which includes an SAE.
- Have earned and productively invested at least $1,000, or have worked at least 300 hours outside of schedule class time through an SAE.
- Demonstrated leadership ability by performing 10 parliamentary law procedures, giving a six-minute speech on a topic relating to agriculture or FFA, and serving as an FFA officer, committee chairperson, or committee member.
- Have a satisfactory academic record, certified by the agriculture teacher and the school principal or superintendent.
- Participated in the planning and implementation of the chapter’s Program of Activities.
- Participated in at least five different FFA activities above the chapter level.
- Complete at least 25 hours of community service in a minimum of two different activities. All community service hours are cumulative, i.e. the 10 community service hours used to obtain the chapter degree can be used toward the state degree.