Friday, September 16, 2011
1. 5th grade students that play brass instruments will have band TODAY.
2. Varsity football tonight at Ruthven-Ayrshire starting at 7:00 p.m. High school volleyball tournament on Saturday in Ruthven starting at 9:00 a.m.
3. Team Alesch bracelets are for sale in the office for $1.00 each. Proceeds go to Relay for Life.
4. NO SCHOOL on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 due to teacher in-service.
5. Pedal with Pete Bike Ride for Cerebral Palsy at the Palo Alto Co. Fairgrounds will be held on Sunday, September 18. Registration is from 1:30-2:00 with the ride beginning at 2:00
6. Reminder that the student handbook parent signature page needs signed and returned as soon as possible.
7. The Knight Cheerleaders are selling Homecoming Shirts for $12. Order forms will be sent home with elementary students this week. Order form with money must be returned by September 26. Homecoming Week is October 4-8. The shirt logo has been changed to GTK - Graettinger-Terril Knights.
9. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!