Friday, November 9
1. Today is day 2.
2.Parents please check your email for important information from Mr. Ulrich in regards to whole grade sharing. Please complete the survey by November 14th. There will be a survey mailed home if you are having issues with the link. Also, if you are interested on being on the committee to provide input for whole grade sharing, please let Mr. Ulrich know ASAP.
3. FFA fruit sales started and will continue until November 17th. They are selling fruit, meats, cheeses, nuts, flavored popcorn and pickled herring. If you do not get contacted by an FFA student, feel free to call the Graettinger School at 859-3286.
4.The new basketball & wrestling shirts that you can order will have (Together we are one team) on the back of the shirts.
Reminder that the orders for the basketball and wrestling apparel is due by Friday, Nov. 9.
5.The MS (6th and 7th graders) and HS students will be colleting hats to donate to the Hats Off For Cancer fund for their service project. Hats Off For Cancer is an organization that delivers clean, unused hats to children and teenagers who have been affected by cancer. We will be collecting hats in both Terril and Graettinger buildings. Boxes will be set up around the school for anyone to drop off a hat. All hats are due in the boxes by Nov. 20.
6. The G-T Booster Club has Knight football, volleyball, and basketball uniforms for sale. They are $25.00 and you can view these at the Graettinger Public Library. All money collected will be used for the purchase of new uniforms.
7.Reminder that Parent-Teacher Conferences are Tuesday, November 13th from 4 to 8. Dinner break will be from 5:15 to 6:00 for the teachers. We will run shuttle bus at 1:03 and dismissal at 1:25 that day.
8. The JH Boys Basketball schedule with Lake Park has been changed. The game on Nov. 26 will be at Lake Park at the old high school gym and the Dec. 10 game with Lake Park will be in Terril.
9.Bullying Awareness Week
Students at Graettinger-Terril Elementary School will be celebrating bullying awareness week, November 13th-16th. Our theme for the week is “Stand up! (To Bullying)”. On Friday we are asking all students to wear the color blue for bully prevention week. We will also be having a closing assembly. Bullying Awareness Week is not about what we could or should be doing, but rather what we can do. If we stand up to bullying we will have a better school because students won’t be scared to come to school.
10. The annual Holiday Festival has another great showing of vendors set for the event. Over 25 tables will be full of great Christmas ideas from Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Tupperware, Longaberger to Homemade Jewelry, Recycled Treasures plus Aromatherapy and great smelling lotions, Evergreen boughs, roping and poinsettias. The Booster Club and Post Prom will both be at the event so you can support the school and get your new Titan clothing. The show is November 17th at the Graettinger Bethel Lutheran Church from 9-1.
11. The G-T Booster Club has new order forms for shirts and sweatshirts, which will be due on Tuesday, Nov. 20.
12. Reminder: There is no school Monday, November 12 for Teacher in-service.
13. Lunch for today: Cheese Pizza, Corn, Rice, Mixed fruit and Milk
14. Have a great day.