Thursday, November 1
1. Today is Day 4.
2. The G-T Booster Club has Knight football, volleyball, and basketball uniforms for sale. They are $25.00 and you can view these at the Graettinger Public Library. All money collected will be used for the purchase of new uniforms.
3. . The Booster Club is now taking orders for the Titan Afghan.
On Friday, Nov.2 we will be having a "slumber party" to celebrate the Positive Behavior in our school. Students will be able to wear their pajamas to school.
5. Today for lunch: Hamburger on Bun, Zucchini slices, Green Beans, Mixed fresh fruit and Milk.
Thursday, November 8th and Tuesday, November 13th we will be running the shuttle at 1:03 and dismissal at 1:25 for conferences.
7. There will be a Graettinger-Terril Special Board meeting Thursday, November 1 at 6:00 PM in the Graettinger School Board Room. Tentative agenda will be to discuss the whole share agreement with Ruthven-Ayrshire CSD.8. Reminder that school will be dismissed at 1:25 with the shuttle leaving at 1:05 this Friday, Nov. 2 for Teacher Inservice.
9. Reminder that the orders for the basketball and wrestling apparel is due by Friday, Nov. 9.
10. The MS (6th and 7th graders) and HS students will be colleting hats to donate to the Hats Off For Cancer fund for their service project. Hats Off For Cancer is an organization that delivers clean, unused hats to children and teenagers who have been affected by cancer. We will be collecting hats in both Terril and Graettinger buildings. Boxes will be set up around the school for anyone to drop off a hat. All hats are due in the boxes by Nov. 20.
11. High Lakers 4-H Club meeting will be this Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. at the Bank Plus Basement in Graettinger.