Monday, November 19
1. Today is Day 3.
2. The Terril Kiwanis Club will be hosting the Festival of Trees Event on Saturday, December 8th from 4 - 8PM and on Sunday December 9th from 11 AM to 3 PM.
Admission price includes a bowl of chili, Christmas cookie and a drink. Festive tree displays and new this year, wreaths, are being sought for this event to be held at the Terril Library.
3.The MS (6th and 7th graders) and HS students will be colleting hats to donate to the Hats Off For Cancer fund for their service project. Hats Off For Cancer is an organization that delivers clean, unused hats to children and teenagers who have been affected by cancer. We will be collecting hats in both Terril and Graettinger buildings. Boxes will be set up around the school for anyone to drop off a hat. All hats are due in the boxes by Nov. 20.
4. The G-T Booster Club has Knight football, volleyball, and basketball uniforms for sale. They are $25.00 and you can view these at the Graettinger Public Library. All money collected will be used for the purchase of new uniforms.
5. Donate $1.00 towards Hats Off for Cancer on Tuesday, November 20th and wear your favorite hat to school! Remember - last day to donate hats toward the cause is the 20th. Let's fill those boxes!! MS/HS - 1st period teachers will collect your $1.00 donation. Donations go towards the Hats Off for Cancer foundation, which provides hats for children and teenagers who have been affected by Cancer. Thank you for your donations and don't forget to wear your favorite hat on next Tuesday!
6.The annual Holiday Festival has another great showing of vendors set for the event. Over 25 tables will be full of great Christmas ideas from Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Tupperware, Longaberger to Homemade Jewelry, Recycled Treasures plus Aromatherapy and great smelling lotions, Evergreen boughs, roping and poinsettias. The Booster Club and Post Prom will both be at the event so you can support the school and get your new Titan clothing. The show is November 17th at the Graettinger Bethel Lutheran Church from 9-1.
7. Lunch for today: Shrimp Poppers,Cole Slaw, Buttered Sandwich, Cherry Crisp and Milk.
8. Reminder: NO SCHOOL Wednesday 21, Thursday 22 and Friday 23. We will be getting out regular time on Wednesday. Happy Thanksgiving!
9. The G-T Booster Club has new order forms for shirts and sweatshirts, which will be due on Tuesday, Nov. 20.
10. Have a great Day!