Wednesday, January 30.
1. Today is Day 3.
2. lunch for today: Sliced Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Butter Sand., Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes and MIlk.
3. The elementary has started Jump rope /hoops for Heart. Our goal this year is to raise $5000. Last year the kids raised $4300. All packets are due back by Feb. 11.
4. Due to lost and broken toys at recess times, we are asking that the children do not bring toys from home.
5. Reminder: Children must have boots, snow pants, hats and gloves to go outside.
6. January 22-February 1 there will be a school-wide food drive. We are calling it "Souper Bowl Food Drive." This food drive will incorporate the two teams who have made it into the Super Bowl. During this time period students will "vote" for who will win the Super Bowl by putting items in that team's box. At the end of the first week we will count the items for the two teams and announce the "score." We will do this again at the end of the next week to see who "wins."
7. Friday, Feb 1 we will be dismissing at 1:25 for Professional Development.
8. Starting on Monday we will be collecting pop tabs. The class with the most tabs will receive an ice cream cake from the Kiwanis! The contest will run till April.
9. Have a great day!