Thursday, February 7
1. Today is Day 1.
2. Lunch for today: Chicken Fajitas, Cucumber slices, Corn, Rice, Pears and Milk.
3. The elementary has started Jump rope /hoops for Heart. Our goal this year is to raise $5000. Last year the kids raised $4300. All packets are due back by Feb. 11.
4. Due to lost and broken toys at recess times, we are asking that the children do not bring toys from home.
5. Reminder: Children must have boots, snow pants, hats and gloves to go outside.
6. If your child is missing any of their winter gear please have them stop in the office to see what I have. I do have a black pair of bib snow pants, black and white winter jacket, purple and black snow boots, one camo and black snow boot and lots of sweat shirts, hats and gloves.
7.Congratulations to 4th graders, Tyson Olson for placing 2nd and to Claudia Hall for placing 3rd in the Knights of Columbus Spelling Bee Contest at Spencer. Other 4th grade participants were Grace Olesen and Sierra Kluever. Madison Peterson was a 5th grade participant. Good job, to all!
8.The Terril Kiwanis Club will be hosting a "Fun Night" on Saturday, March 2nd to be held at the Terril Library/Memorial Building. The evening will begin with a Maid rite supper from 5 - 6:30 PM. The meal includes maid rite, baked beans, chips, dessert and a drink for $5.00. Kids 5 & under - $3.00. At 6:30 the Live auction will take place.
9. There will be 2nd and 3rd grade boys basketball practice in the Greatttinger gym at 9:00 on Saturdays for the rest of this month.
10. Tuesday, February 12th is our 100th day of School Celebration. If the kids would like to they may dress that day in what they think they will be wearing in 100 years from now. There is going to be a photo booth set up for them to get their pictures taken if they would like.
11. Have a great Day!