Have you heard about the IOWA CORE?
- The Iowa Core (ICC) provides Iowa school districts a guide to delivering challenging and meaningful instructional content.
- ICC identifies essential skills for language, math, science, social studies, and 21st Century learning skills.
- Iowa Core is legislatively mandated for all Iowa schools (public and private).
- Research supports that Iowa schools can move from good to great using ICC.
- K-8 implementation plan must be submitted to the district by July 1, 2010 and to the state by 2012.